How can we help?
We want you to have the simplest and easiest experience using our metaverse. But we know that you may have a few questions. Read on to learn more about all the nuances and rules in DecentWorld.
- What are the other ways I can get support on DecentWorld?
- Where can I contact the Support?
- How is DecentWorld different from other metaverse projects?
- How does DecentWorld work?
- Is DecentWorld regulated?
- In which countries is DecentWorld supported?
- Is DecentWorld a decentralized platform?
- What is DecentWorld?
- How do you start a business account on DecentWorld?
- What are the DecentWorld account levels? How can I upgrade the DecentWorld account level?
- How can I close my account?
- Is the DecentWorld account free?
- Who can create a DecentWorld account?
- When the 3D Map experience will be available?
- How to know if the Street is already taken or not?
- I found the Street I would like to purchase but it’s not available yet. What should I do?
- Are all countries and regions available on DecentWorld?
- How to access the Map of the DecentWorld metaverse?
- How many Streets are there in DecentWorld?
- What are the system requirements to launch DecentWorld 3D?
- How do I access the help menu?
- How do I launch the full-screen experience?
- How do I adjust the program settings to be able to experience DecentWorld 3D?
- How do I interact with other users in the 3D environment?
- When will my city have the 3D experience available?
- Why was Dubai chosen as the first 3D city on DecentWorld?
- What can I do on the 3D Metaverse?
- Is Decentworld 3D metaverse free?
- How do I access the 3D Metaverse?
- What is DecentWorld’s 3D Metaverse?
- Will my profile appear on the Leaderboard if I made it private?
- Can I share my profile with my friends outside of DecentWorld?
- How can I see my activity history?
- Will I be able to control who can see my Assets?
- Does DecentWorld run on top of its own blockchain?
- Will I be able to buy things other than virtual real estate with DWRLD?
- Who determines DWRLD token price?
- What is the total supply of DWRLD tokens?
- What is DWRLD used for?
- What can I do with the DWRLD token?
- How are Streets NFTs distributed?
- What can I do with my virtual property NFT?
- Why is the Street NFT that I am looking for not on DecentWorld?
- Can I connect or merge my Streets?
- Do I need an account to purchase Streets from DecentWorld’s Marketplace?
- What is the difference between Assets, Streets, Collections, and NFTs in DecentWorld?
- What does ‘owning’ virtual Streets mean and how does it work?
- Can you buy/sell DecentWorld NFTs on other platforms?
- How can I buy NFTs or Streets in DecentWorld?
- Can I buy something other than a Street on DecentWorld? Plots of land? Buildings?
- What can I do with my Streets?
- Why are some Streets more valuable than other Streets?
- Why are the Assets scarce?
- What are Streets and their types?
- What is a Street Asset?
- Can I sell my Collection?
- How many Collections can one user have and stake?
- When will my city have its Collection available?
- What cities have their respective Collections?
- Can I change the type of my Collections?
- Can separate Streets within the Collection generate yield?
- Is my Collection eligible to generate yield?
- What is yield?
- How do I fill in a Collection?
- What types of Collections are available on DecentWorld?
- What is a Collection on DecentWorld?
- Is it possible to lose from staking?
- Why am I am not receiving any DWRLD from staking?
- How can I redeem my yield?
- Can I disassemble the Collection during the staking period?
- What are the available staking periods and payout intervals?
- How is yield calculated?
- Where does yield come from?
- What are the possible options for staking?
- What is yield?
- What is staking?
- Does DecentWorld own any physical real estate?
- What currencies are accepted in the DecentWorld Marketplace?
- Who can sell their Assets to the Marketplace?
- How much can I sell my Assets for?
- Can I transfer my Assets to another user? If so, then how?
- Where else can I sell or purchase DecentWorld NFT Assets?
- If I buy an NFT Asset on the Secondary market, will I get the Certificate of ownership with it?
- How can I place a bid on someone’s NFT Asset (Street or Collection)?
- How can I sell my NFT Asset (Street or Collection)?
- What is the DecentWorld Marketplace?
- Do I have to pay taxes on any of my earnings if I have any?
- Does DecentWorld take any fees or commission from the Marketplace sales?
- What fees does DecentWorld apply?
- Can I receive a physical copy of my Certificate?
- What types of DecentWorld Certificates can be issued?
- Where can I find my Certificates?
- What is a DecentWorld Certificate?
- If I lost my phone. How to disable 2FA?
- How to make sure my Google Authenticator is synchronized correctly?
- I am having issues with the 2FA process. What should I do?
- How to enable 2FA?
- What is two-factor authentication and why should I use it?
- Why I got rejected after completing verification?
- What is a GlobalPass verification?
- I have provided the correct passport, however I was still denied in verification. What should I do?
- Why my ID card was not accepted for verification?
- Why was my verification denied?
- What if my verification was unsuccessful?
- What if my verification is under review?
- What is Proof of Address?
- What documents can I use for verification?
- Is any third party involved in ID verification?
- Can I use the DecentWorld platform without a verified ID?
- Why do I have to verify my ID?
- What is ID verification and how do I verify it?
- Who validates transactions?
- What is the stock EOSIO.token contract?
- What are the key features of EOSIO blockchain?
- What is EOSIO blockchain?
- What equipment or software will I need to explore the first 3D city when it will be available?
- What browsers support DecentWorld? What browser should I use?
- Can I log in from multiple computers?
- What equipment or software do I need to explore DecentWorld?
- I am getting an error message saying “This email address is already being used”. What should I do?
- I am getting an error message saying “Invalid email or password”. What should I do?
- I am getting an error message saying “Invalid Two Factor code”. What should I do?
- I am getting an error message saying “Transaction Rejected”. What should I do?